They say three square meals a day is important—perhaps none more important than breakfast. But nobody said "square" has to mean "dull and flavorless," right?
It's time for the latest outing of Res Hall Gourmet—your opportunity to test the limits of your culinary abilities with minimal effort and ingredients that are handy right here on campus.
In this episode, you'll amp up your morning nibbling with a twist on a classic fave—peanut butter and bananas on toast. (Hint: This one comes with a little more flavor packed in than your standard PB&B.)
Give the video above a play to get started! Recipe details are included below.
PB Banana Toast
- Toast two slices of bread (White or wheat? Dealer's choice.)
- Spread peanut butter on each (Crunchy or creamy? Go nuts.)
- Slice banana and place slices on toasted bread
- Douse with honey and a dash of cinnamon (There's the twist.)
- Enjoy your fuel boost for morning classes