Nobody seems to be able to get enough guac, right? It's high time the source of guacamole goodness finds its way into breakfast fare.
You guessed it—it's Res Hall Gourmet—your guidebook to tasty treats and satisfying eats using base-level kitchen skills and ingredients you can muster up on campus.
In this episode, you'll take your toasting penchant to the next level—avocado and egg on toast. Prepare yourself for the magic that is this stellar combination.
Give the video above a play to get started! Recipe details are included below.
- Pit and scoop out the contents of an avocado (Make sure it's sufficiently ripe!)
- Fry two eggs in a greased or buttered pan
- Toast two slices of bread (Level of crispiness is dealer's choice.)
- Smear mashed avocado onto toasted bread
- Top with cooked eggs, and enjoy!