Attention incoming SDSU freshmen...
It's your last summer before you start college. And you're more than likely spending it doing any number of amazing things, from a last-hurrah road trip with your best high school buddies, to a summer job shadow to prep for your awesome future career, to assembling the ideal set of furniture for your residence hall.
So share your summer story with us—you could win a FitBit just for participating. Read on for the details.
Who Can Enter
If you're an incoming, on-campus SDSU freshman*, you're in! We're after the incoming new class and the next bright new faces we'll see at the SDSU campus in Brookings come fall!
What We're Looking For
We want to hear your stories—brief or lengthy—about how you're spending your final summer before kicking off your future here at SDSU. This could include:
- A couple sentences about your awesome road trip to your favorite music festival
- An essay on your prep process for making your first semester a success
- A vlog on your very complicated packing process in preparation for res hall life
- A Boomerang of your training regimen for watching Jackrabbit football
- Whatever you're doing to amp up the excitement for the fall!
How to Enter
This is the important part—whatever content you want to submit**, just make sure to use #MySDSUSummer. Mention us on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat (@sdstate) or Instagram, along with the hashtag, and you're officially entered!
We'll be accepting your submissions now through Aug. 20—and then we'll select a FitBit winner from the entries!
*When selecting a winner, we'll have to verify you're officially an incoming SDSU freshman in order to declare you as the official winner.
**You may see your content featured on SDSU social media platforms and websites in the future—so submit something you can be proud of!